Consulting & Project Management
Holland Engineering offers clients the expert knowledge and experience of professional civil engineers and serves as project manager for our civil engineering and compliance-related projects.
Holland Engineering offers our clients, the expert knowledge and experience of professional civil engineers on any and all issues related to civil engineering in the State of Florida. Our consultations include, but are not limited to, investigation, computations, analysis, observational field trips, and site inspections. Consulting also may involve a review of studies, reports, investigations, or communications prepared by other engineers or by the client’s management team.
Holland Engineering conducts investigations and creates reports to determine the feasibility of projects. We present the results of our investigations, surveys, and studies in clear reports to confirm that our proposed engineering solutions can be carried out in line with the client’s expected budget. A feasibility study will include some or all of the following items: purpose of study, requirements and needs of the project, alternate solutions, estimated construction cost, recommendations, and conclusion.
- Engineering plan review
- Drainage solutions
- Expert opinions
- Alternative design solutions
- Value engineering
- Feasibility studies and reports
- Site investigation and due diligence reports
- Permit assistance
- Expert witness testimony
- Contractor selection and negotiation
- Inspections during construction
- Resolution of site construction conflicts
Holland Engineering serves as the project manager for our civil engineering and compliance-related projects. Our team of engineers, project managers, and engineering technicians work closely with clients, design teams, and contractors to ensure each project’s success. With over 28 years of relationships with permitting authorities, we offer our clients a wealth of experience and know-how on clearing obstacles during the permitting process.
We act as our client’s representative throughout the course of the project, leading an entire design team from initial design through project construction. As the engineering project manager, we assist our clients by engaging our pre-qualified firms for services including geotechnical soil testing, architecture, surveying, platting, planning, landscape architecture, traffic engineering, permit expeditors, electrical engineering, structural engineering, land use attorneys, site inspect, and contractors. As an exclusive partner, the Holland Engineering team ensures that all disciplines are meeting the schedule, so that projects are completed on time, on budget, and with the best possible professional service available.
- Verified, proven local contacts across every discipline
- Coordination meetings with all stakeholders
- Value engineering
- Pre-application meetings with all permitting agencies
- Meetings with municipalities, counties, and the state
- Dropbox share site
- Bidding and review of construction bids
- Negotiating the best price possible price with the most experienced contractors
- Construction site inspections
- Resolving issues during construction
- Project close-out documentation