Our team ensures you have the required approval from government authorities to ensure successful project development and completion.
At Holland Engineering, we understand how important the permitting process is to keep a project running smoothly and on schedule. We coordinate the submittal process, responses to comments, and necessary application and construction document revisions for your project’s required permits. Our team ensures you have the required approval from government authorities to ensure successful project development and completion.
Since 1995, we’ve built close working relationships with many of the municipal, county, and state review authorities. These relationships, combined with our thorough understanding of codes, regulations, and the various regulatory requirements, position our clients for streamlined project approvals.
- Miami-Dade County Water and Sewer Department
- Miami Dade County Department of Regulatory Resources Management (DERM)
- Miami Dade County Fire Department
- Broward County Environmental Engineering and Permitting Division
- Broward County Surface Water Management
- Broward County Water & Wastewater Services
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP)
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH)
- Cities and Counties throughout South Florida
- Drainage Districts throughout South Florida